The gray-white dust flut

Avant de poster ailleurs, on se présente ici.
Pour présenter sa 205 c'est dans le "Hall" ou le "Parc".
Règles du forum
Afin de faciliter la lecture de votre présentation , merci de respecter les règles suivantes:
*Le titre de votre post doit inclure votre pseudo
*Informations à indiquer dans votre présentation:
- Pseudo - Prénom - Âge - Profession - Passions - Votre localisation (ville + dept.)
*Pour présenter votre 205 c'est dans le "Hall" ou le "Parc", pas ici.

The gray-white dust flut

Messagede ylq » Sam 23 FĂ©v 2019 07:23

The gray-white dust flutters lonely, and the shops along the road romantically remove a piece of rust-colored mottled wood. The boss behind the shop has always had a warm look. At this moment, I have a wet imprint on my heart.school is coming soon. I told myself that in a short time, the iron cage-like school gate was blurred in front of me. The past of the smoke accumulated in the snow and polished the empty memory.ill remember that it was a season of red and snow. The catkins fluttered outside the window Low Price Cigarettes Free Shipping, the birds shuttled, and weaved a bright picture. The me in the window, peacefully alone in the Tang Feng Song Yun, a fence from Zhou Bangyan��s smoke. Liu Chang was propped up to the deep pavilion of Ouyang Xiu. The heart, like a cobblestone, slowly sinks into the water.denly a black shadow took the book from behind my back. I almost cried out and shook my body and saw the head of the class. stood in the office for a class, in the late afternoon of this spring day.e class teacher frowned, his eyes were sharp and he liked a sword that was immersed in the Tianshan Mountains. "What is this?" "Reading notes. The time for review is so urgent, is this in the teaching department?" The teacher's eyes were covered with deep and shallow blood. My hands have been stirring my clothes and I dare not look up. I can't remember what he said, just remembering that he slammed the book down the table, and at the same time issued a sorrowful or even desperate shout: "What do you do?" The teacher in one room looked up. I looked at me from head to toe several times with a worried and weird look, then sighed as I shook my head. There was a bloody stun in front of my eyes. Some blue stars jumped like wildfires and burned like charcoal. I heard it in the air and the class teacher was cold and frustrated: "You are not a pure and pure girl. You are like this Carton Of Newport Short Price, please bring your father, I am slap in the face of you, you are both slap in the face, you Don't blame me." This is the most embarrassing thing I have heard in my life. For a time, all the horror and sorrow and shame are like a surge of tides and waves. I hold the table and I am not soft. am not arguing for myself Newport Wholesale In Usa, but I can't stand the pure spiritual home that I love, and I become so turbid in the eyes of the teachers who are worried and angry.he evening, I used to light my "Sprint sprint" and repeatedly told myself that nothing happened, but... the cruelty of the exam is no different from the ancient Roman battlefield, with the failure of the last simulation, I slammed On the volunteer list, I wrote the words "Hui Ning Sanzhong". I know that after this decision, I decided to miss the county school. Only later, the father changed it to "willing four middle schools."story that can be remembered is this. Perhaps, youth is a heart-rending Spring Festival, purifying all tangible and intangible things, like a white cloud, if it contains any moisture, it will rain.ays thank him - my class teacher Cases Of Newport Short Cigarettes, thank you for not doing anything inadvertently, it seems to be a burning flame. So the ice melted. Snowing, I made a pair of colorful wings in my heart Marlboro Lights Carton For Sale, the shadows in my heart disappeared, no longer tired, no longer hate, finally understand that in addition to being misunderstood and damaged in life, there is more important Things - Pray for the life and love in the heart.ve been struggling for a long time in the swamp pool. I was suddenly taken back to reality. He lit a light and followed me. The person who did not let me indulge in inferiority and self-sufficiency is not worthy of thanks. ?is only today that I truly understand that all the beauty in the world is designed for the pure and affectionate mind of a girl. However, in the days when the wings of the first flight are easily broken, they always care too much about the sky. The snow of the dew and the sly, I have already missed the Yingying Qiushui.
ylq

Retourner vers Présentation des membres